On Tuesday night April 19 Independence Youth Cycling hosted a Zoom call for new riders and families interested in riding in the PICL/NICA summer/fall season.
Interested in learning more about upcoming pre-season events? Be sure to sign up for our 2022 Pre-season newsletter.
Here’s a quick look at the upcoming season.
- Pre-season events – ex: MTB Bingo!
- Try-it rides
- Registration opens
- Registration closes June 5 or sooner
- Practice starts early July
- Practice 2 to 3 times per week
- Various locations
- Wiss/Forbidden Drive
- Cresheim Trail
- Nox (Nockamixon State Park)
- Springfield Day Use Area
- Local Dirt events start in August
- Belmont Plateau
- Upper Dublin
- League events Sept-October
- Season finale team celebration in October
To watch the recorded session, click play below! If you would like to read the slides from the session, you can find them here!