This weekend on Saturday July 30, 2022 we have our first PICL/NICA event of 2022 — the Blue Comet Motorcycle Club Scramble and Intro to MTB event. We’ll be participating in this fun event as a group, with all 5 of our teams, plus a group of teams from the Lehign Valley. ALL STUDENT ATHLETES are invited!
- Participation is free
- All student athletes can participate — new AND return riders!
- Intro to MTB ride for all first and second year riders
- BBQ grill and food provided by the Motorcycle club (cash only)
- Multiple fun race/ride events — so bring a funny prop, costume or something silly!
- Trails are directly next to the Skippack Village PAVED Trail – so parents and siblings bring your bike and go for a ride — not on the MTB course tho!
- The venue is very close to the main commercial area in Skippack, so there’s lots to do a see during or after the event
- AND our very own mystical Blue AlloSAURus
- Please RSVP in TeamSnap!!!!
Here’s the plan for the morning:
- When: Saturday July 30
- Where: Blue Comet Motorcycle Club in Skippack (about 30 minutes for everyone)
- Arrive 8:30am
- Pre-ride starts at 9am
- Intro to MTB ride at 10am
- Various fun rides, races and challenges from 10:30 to noon
The address for Blue Comet is:
4042 Mensch Road
Skippack PA 19473
See you there!
PS. This is a locally produced event, staffed by our own coaches and other local coaches! Know of a place even closer to us to host a Local Dirt event? Reach out and let me know!